Planting Spring flower bulbs / Gardener's canvas tote bag / Large 2way $45 / Free shopping from Japan

Planting Spring flower bulbs.

When I plant my favorite bulbs, I forget the planting depth, so I recorded the depths of the flower bulbs I had planted so far and designed it as a depth guide.

Useful size and useful design for your gardening.

Canvas tote bag with a design that is useful when you are planting bulbs in various places every year and a specification that is convenient for carrying gardening tools, jackets, and lunch boxes at the time of harvesting. Over the years when the value goes up.

Coordinated with earth color.

High-quality white shirt and dark ~ pale brown, beige, for bottoms. Coordinate with a thick tortoiseshell bracelet for elegant and simple styling. If you get tired of it simply, paint the flowers.

Details for durable canvas bag that can be used as a "my bag" for gardening, harvesting, farmers markets, library life, etc.
more details " Large 2way 12 "


Back to LINE