About Tulip / Gardener's canvas tote bag / Large 2way $45 / Free shopping from Japan

Original encyclopedia of flowers in our garden.

I am not sure why I love the encyclopedia. I wish I could make my own original encyclopedia of my garden flowers. So I am designing my plants & my vegetables as a page of it. 
Will they bloom again this year? A fellow tulip who overwinters here together and waits for spring.
Tulip bulbs I planted in 2017. It blooms for a long time every year in our garden. Apricot color and double-flowered. They are blooming like a peony or an English rose day by day. 

Apricot color scarf & White shirts or blue denim shirts.

This tulip-colored apricot shines in simple coordination of sky blue and white.
Make up your lips and cheek color etc with the tulip color, orange, and apricot color of this design. Fashion coordination is the best for simple and refreshing by sky blue and white of clouds for shine your face and tulip.